Hi there and welcome to my new blog.
I used to write a blog a while back, but found I simply didn’t have the time for it. As a result, it fell by the way side and I ended up deleting it. The problem was, I missed it and I missed writing in general. My mistake was that I equated having a blog with updating it on a weekly basis. In the ideal world that’s the aim, but having a full time job will always impede that goal.
This time around, I’m not going to do that. I’ve got a list of things I want to write about, such as:
- Undertaking design work and the outcomes that accompany it
- Cloud Services, and the legislation and obstacles that you will encounter (admittedly, from an Australian perspective first)
- A series of articles aimed at the Small/Medium segment, around what you should expect from your IT provider
- A series of articles around Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- My experience auditioning for Pluralsight – still a work in progress!
- And lastly, a bunch of VMware things that I think are cool
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but its a start. I’m hoping to have the first of a few articles up within the next week or so. The difference now, is that I will work on getting the articles up as soon as possible as opposed to a hard deadline.
I’ll take this opportunity now to thank you for coming here and reading what I’m writing. If you’ve got any feedback at all, please let me know.